To apply, please read the following information and click the 'Register Now' button at the bottom of this page.
Our Partner Programme is designed to create a business partnership with those organisations that actively use, promote and support the range of products that we distribute.
Benefits for members
- Significant discounts from RRP with minimal sales commitment
- Regular product bulletins
- Access to Partner training seminars and events
- Access to use product and partner programme logos and other marketing materials in conjunction with your own materials
- Premium Partners will receive leads where possible and appropriate
The organisation's primary activity should be the supply of IT related products, services, support or consultancy to their own customer base for commercial gain (ie. non profit making organisations and charities are not eligible). Eligible organisations must also be in a position to make regular sales of our products through their own sales activities.
Requirements and sales commitments
- Your primary business must be reselling and supporting IT services and products to your own customer base
- You must maintain at least one contact name, a non-premium rate landline telephone number and an email address that an appropriate person within your organisation can be contacted on during normal office hours
- By reselling any particular product line you are confirming that an appropriate person(s) within your organisation has downloaded, installed and familiarised themselves with the product line in question and will make reasonable endeavours to maintain appropriate knowledge of the product line such that first line support can be offered to customers to whom the product line has been re-sold
We reserve the right to reject applications, remove partners from our Programme and modify any details, requirements or benefits relating to our Partner Programme at any time without notice (although we will always do our best to communicate any changes in a timely and appropriate manner!)